Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Lumps below ear lobe

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
i have recently discovered a small lump on the right side of me neck locateds a few centimeters bellow the ear lobe at the top of my jaw and i don't know what it could be symbolizing?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 31st, 2009
I have also now seen a lump under my ear where my jaw bone joinsm its acks a bit some times and it the size of 2 fingers, I had an apses in the back of my throatn about 6 weeks agon I took antibiotic it went away and then this lump has now come up, must be a lymph gland can you help me, advise, what it might be and if its curable Im 64.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply