Medical Questions > Cancer > Lymphoma Forum

lump under armpit

I have this lump under my armpit and i get them all the time usually they go away but i have this one that is the size of a dime and when u push on it with ur finger its hallow on the inside but hard around it and it hurts it feels like there is a needle poking me i was able to put a slit in it and a bunch of puss came out of it but its so painful and i dont have medical to go find out what it is... i didnt start getting these till i got pregnant four years ago and have had them every since i also get them on my inner thigh sometimes to what are these the one under my arm has been there for awhile and has not gone away
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 6th, 2010
Based upon your description, these are most likely inflamed sebaceous cysts. However, since I am unable to examine you, it is best to have your doctor take a look at these lesions.

Sincerely,

Robert A. Wascher, MD, FACS

www.doctorwascher.com

www.oncoguard.com

A landmark, evidence-based guide to a healthy cancer-prevention lifestyle, based on cutting-edge cancer research.
|

replied April 18th, 2010
I have had 19 nodes removed froms under my are because of breast cancer 10 yrs ago I started using 5lbs weights 2mns ago and now my under arm is sore should using weight disrupt any thing under my arm it was told me not to take my blood pressure on this side
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Lymphoma , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.