Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Lump Scrotem

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Last night while i was goign to the bathroom i nothinced This dump. It is on my left side of my left sack. It is the same color of my skin. it dont itch. It hurts a little when i touch it it hurts more. It is about the size of a pea. Im sacred i dont know what it is or anything. I am scared it is testical cancer. please i need to know what is going on. Im scared to death. I really dont know what it can be or cant even think of what it could be other then cancer. I have not had sex in a few mouth all my sex partners are clean. So it cant be a std. I have fleas in the house house has cats and dogs. bite i get bite a lot and nohitng ever turns out like this what should i do. And can u please tell em what you think this is
Did you find this post helpful?
|