Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

lump on top of my head is somewhat squishy, but...

Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
I have a lump on the top of my head that is just under the scalp. it is somewhat squishy, but if you press on it, I get a headache??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 25th, 2012
I have one too! and i have had a headache for 2 weeks but when i get the headache if i press the lump it takes my headache away if i continue to hold pressure on it ,but then it starts hurting so i have to just put up with the worst headache ever. it sweela when i have a headache.
|

replied April 25th, 2012
I have one too! and i have had a headache for 2 weeks but when i get the headache if i press the lump it takes my headache away if i continue to hold pressure on it ,but then it starts hurting so i have to just put up with the worst headache ever. it sweela when i have a headache. Ive had headaches for about a year thought it was tension headaches but now i found this lump im not sure ne more.
|
Tags: lump, head, Headache
Quick Reply