Medical Questions > Cancer > Lymphoma Forum

Lump on throat, acne, fever blister

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I got a cold sore on my upper lip, a severe breakout of acne just on my lower face and a lump developed right where the neck and chin meet. Any ideas? The lump is pretty good sized and is easy to feel. It's not super tender but a little.....this sounds similar to what a lot of people on similar forums are saying except I haven't seen much about the acne or cold sore being "symptoms" listed on anyone else's post. And I don't have any other symptoms that people keep talking about such as the dizzyness or night sweats. Any response would be helpful.

Wes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 8th, 2012
I got the exact same thing! I got the fever blister a couple of weeks ago, and then noticed a small, hard lump in the center of my throat at the top and the lower side of my face has completely broken out like it never has before. What the f--- is going on?!
|

replied June 16th, 2012
Omg me too i had a cold sore last week and now it hurts when i swallow,i have one real bad lil lump and thought it was a pimple but it hurts to touch it. help??
|

replied October 18th, 2012
colesore and lump in neck
have the worst colesore ever and also have a lump under my chin ,, my colesore is even on my chin almost instead of my lip like normal ,,, any advice ?
|