Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Lump on the right Testicle.

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Hi,

Im a 13 year old boy and a few days ago I felt a lump on my right testicle,I dont know whether its bad or anything,Its on the right side of my testicle it does not cause any pain but it does cause discomfort like when I lay down it gives me kinda like when you tickle your funny bone feeling.

A few days ago I didnt feel the discomfort but the lump is still there,I've been googling and I read it could be cancer? It isnt growing it cant be called pain I guess just discomfort.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 28th, 2010
Hi, depending on whether you are going through puberty or not it could be an ingrowing hair which is somewhat common and harmless or possibly a cist but the important thing is to go see your GP about it especially if it starts to grow because in the worst case scenario it is cancer then the earlier it is found the better the end result, all the best
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply