i got a lump on my upper right side of my scrotum. its painless, has no white head, tried to pop it (i know.. stupid) but nothing happened. i noticed it about two days ago and now im starting to get freaked out. my grandpa died of skin cancer, my brother had testicular cancer & pancreatic and survived, my other brother had some other type (cant remember) and lived. i dont know whats happening to me! help!
also, i just moved into a place that has black mold, ive been tearing out the floors and really breathing all the debris in. particle board, black mold of some kind, saw dust, etc. i just really need an answer asap. we just had our first baby girl, i wanna know ill be here for her and im currently uninsured so i never go to the doctor. any help on finding an answer, thank you.