Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gland Disorders Forum

Lump on right jaw bone right below the ear

Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....
I noticed a lump on my jaw bone a couple of days ago but here recently it has became unbearable to the touch. Should I be worried?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 29th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
It could be a swollen gland or a bad pimple (I've gotten them right on the jaw line and they can be very painful because they don't seem to be able to come to a head properly).

If it is still there in a week or if the pain worsens, call your doctor and make an appointment.
|

replied August 30th, 2011
The lump is under my skin right at my ear. I am gonna to go to the doctor friday ust to make sure cause this pain in unbearable. I cant even open my mouth without it throbing. But thank you for your response It is very appreciated
|
Tags: lump, bone, ear, touch
Quick Reply