Medical Questions > Cancer > Lymphoma Forum

lump on neck beside adams apple

Im 21 years old, and I am too nervous to go to a dr. Ive been searching all over for my exact problem. On my neck next to my adams apple on the right side I have this hard round lump. It moves and clicks and feels like its attached to something. Last time i went to my doctor and told him about it, he said if it moves its fine, but i dont know. It doesnt hurt, mild discomfort when swallowing. I dont think it has grown and Ive had it for about 2 or 3 years. I just want to know what exactly it is to research it. Im terrified... Please help thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 1st, 2008
bump...
|

replied January 14th, 2009
You should try to get a CT scan to be in the clear. Its the only way you are going to feel normal again. I had some swollen lymph nodes in my neck and went to get a CT scan and everything turned out to be fine so don't be scared dude.
|

replied December 22nd, 2009
It sounds like this.
It may very well be Thyroglossal Duct Cyst. Ask your doctor for confirmation on this. It is easily treatable.
|

replied June 5th, 2010
i have lymphnodes on my adams apple both sides not very big but they are hard and don't move.....? is there a prolbem
|

replied March 1st, 2014
neck bump
Can I smoke a cigarette with this small bump on the left side of my adams apple?
|
Quick Reply