Medical Questions > Cancer > Lymphoma Forum

lump on lower left side of back

hi there i am a 26 year old female.Lately my left side of my body herts (aches).
I asked my husband to rub my back and he noticed i have a lump,on my lower left side?
it's weird because my whole left side of my body herts? Even a little shooting pain in my lower abdomin?.....also have been loosing some hair and a bit constapated? (sorry for being to blunt )
but has any one ever herd of this before? could this be nothing,or a whole lot of something?
any ideas or sugestions please let me know!!!

Thanks a lot :
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mommyofthree
|

replied June 1st, 2009
I just came from the Doc with the exact same symptoms. She doesn't know what it is either. I'm having a ultrasound of my kidneys on Friday as I also have a stone in the left kidney,so I'm going to ask the technican to scan there plus around the front of my pelvic area to see if anything shows up. Hopefully this will tell me something. I also have to visit physio as the Doc feels that it could be just a big knot in a muscle.Noticed you wrote this in Apr? Did you find out what yours was?
|

replied June 6th, 2009
knot appeared on lower back after weightlifting later bruise
A week ago, May 29,'09, a couple of hours after weightlifting, a large knot (approx. 3-4" across)came up on my lower back just below my waist. There was no pain. The next morning, there was a bruise. The knot is smaller and flatter now and the original bruise is fading but there is also an old-looking bruise that appeared this morning that looks like a band going across my back to the right just below my waist. I'm still not having back pain but the bruised area is a little bit sensitive to the touch like any bruise would be. By the way, I'm a 56-year-old woman who's just trying to build some muscle mass, NOT a body-builder!
|

replied September 8th, 2009
pain
hey am 18 years old i am 18 weeks prego and i have kidney stones one stuck in my tube and more in my kidney but that on the right side now i have lower left sharp pains and i was having the pain shoot back to my back and when i was showing my boyfriends my we notice there is a knot there does anyone know what this could be
|

replied September 8th, 2009
Mine went away in about a month. Still no clue as to what it was or what caused it. Put a bag of frozen peas on it for a few days. I'm still working out the same but no recurrence.
|

replied September 12th, 2011
I have one small lump on the right side of my lower back and it moves, it is golf-ball sized, the doc. said it's my pelvic bone, but it still causes much pain.
|