Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gland Disorders Forum

lump on left side of neck

Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....
hi,i have had this tender lump on the left side of my neck for a few days now,my temp is higher than normal and ive been having slight ear pain in my left ear and i dont know wether its connected but underneth my left foot on the ball of my foot is tender when i walk too.wondered if u could shed some light on what it may be.many thanks Emma
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 8th, 2011
yes my husband has a long lumpy thing in his neck left side kinda down the same place they done an artery thing 10 yuears ago,,what could this be hes been on coumidin 8 years..an just had surgery knee replacement ..was on lanoxifin before an after surgery..
|
Did you find this post helpful?