Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

lump lower right side back

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I noticed this uncomfortable feeling of something in my back. This appeared about 3 months ago. I noticed it sleeping on my back and in my car/seat while driving. This is different from the left side. Its a HARD not painful or not sore but a lump in my lower right back just under my last rib. I am VERY aware of my body and it is something new. Is there an additional rib on the lower right side, kind of under or deeper and shorter in? ABOUT ME- I am a healthy 41 year old male, No smoke, drink rarely/socially only. I run 30 miles a week. I feel and look alot younger than my age. Thank you for the advice, Dean Bosman, Long Beach, California.
Did you find this post helpful?
|