Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

lump inside vaginal wall

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hello............for about 5 months now I have had a lump, more like a hard bit of grissle on the inside or my right vaginal wall. Its just harder than the other side....as the other side is way softer....me and my partner can deffinetly tell the difference....not in sex (even though sex is sometimes at first painfull) but when we are feeling with a finger.
I have had 2 children....my first daughter was born 18 months ago and I had terrible stitching due to an episiotomy and my second daughter was born nearly 4 months ago....but she was born by cesarian section.I did push for 2 hours before having the cesarian with her but I have felt this lump while in my late pregnantsy and after so I'm just wondering if any one can help?? I am seriously woried and I worry about everything, hence why I think it must be cancer. Can any one help?? I'm 23 years old. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper aims007
|

replied July 26th, 2008
Experienced User
can no body give any advice???????????????????????????????????? ?????????????
|

User Profile
replied July 27th, 2008
Experienced User
Have you spoken ith a doc about this? Is this lump painful?

I have absolutely no experience with this, but I'm willing to work it out with you if you give me a little more info...

I would say call a doc, just cause I'm unsure about what it is.
|

replied July 27th, 2008
Experienced User
Hiya.........it doesn't seem painfull, just the right inside wall of my vagina feels harder than my left side, left side nice and soft....I am going to the doctor tomorrow afternoon but wanted some help before this really.I was thinking it could be from having babies as believe it or not I'm still slightly swollen on the right side of my vagina from having my 1st daughter 18 months ago.i did have my second daughter by cesarian 4 months ago but before they did the c-section I was pushing for a good 2 hours as we all thought I would have her naturally.so maybe the swolleness and the pressure from pushing.......but I just don't know.I seriously think I have cancer....I worry about everything and this is so bad for me..I don't want to leave my children.
|

replied April 27th, 2009
hi did you find out what it was? i have exactly the same and am panicing.. ive had 2 hard labours also....
|

replied April 30th, 2009
?
ive found one to and im going to the doctors now as last week my other doctor told me there was nothing there she made me feel like i was mad...ill let you no how i get on x
|

replied April 30th, 2009
!
Ive been to the doctors and she said It's more than likely to be were I had my first child the stitches I had have left It there,she has refered me to the gynocologist as I have had abnormal smears In the past just to make sure.
|

replied May 3rd, 2009
vaginal canal lump
could be bartholin gland cyst, herpes, warts, or sebaceous cyst (most likely one of these) or could be cancer or just a benign abnormal growth of cells. I had one before and had it removed (cut out (this was EXTREMELY painful) and biopsied -turned out to be overgrowth of cells due to "trauma" (sex? I guess, but it is never really that rough . . .) but doc said outer layer cells get shoved into underlayer of cells and irritated. Now I have one on each side, doc doesn't really know what it is so I am having them lasered off -no possibility of biopsy this time so I hope it's not cancer. Good luck. I would get std test, examined for cysts, then remove for biopsy if none of the above apply.
|

replied April 4th, 2010
Lump inside Vaginal Wall
If you get constipation, it could be hard stools in the bowel pressing against the wall, ie hard stools on their way out. Easily checkable after bowel movement when you''ll hopefully find these ''lumps'' gone. If not - time to get checked out at doctors.
(This is in reply to an old post which did not give this answer - but website appears to be turning my ''reply'' into new question - my apologies)
|

replied October 22nd, 2011
i had the same prob in the later stages of my 3rd pregnatcy, was told it was a varicous vein. but i have had a lump apper again, ive just noticed today, with a very 'uncomfotable' feeling. so going to docs on mon to have it checked out
|

replied October 27th, 2011
helllo , im experiencing something similar, i have a noticeable lump on my uterus, it moves and it is not painful, but sometimes it gives me irregular bowel movements, im only 17yrs old and i have an appoinment witht he doctor in two weeks, im so afraid , can someone please help me!
|

replied December 25th, 2011
me too
I just noticed the exact same thing, its on the right side and it feels harder on the right side than the other. Its sore when I sit down I feel pressure on it. I don't have any kids and I've never been pregnant. I'm going to have to make a dr. apointment, but did anyone find out what theirs was??
|

replied April 8th, 2012
I'm only 17 and I've got this lump to:/ it's scaring me and I don't want to do?
|

replied April 16th, 2012
I have the exact same lump. went to the doctors 2 years ago and thwy made me feel like i was going mad first saying that they could not feel it. they then confirmed it was there but was nothing to worry about just growing lumps ? they said to go back if they get any bigger which they have not. they can aswell be quite painful. i have never been pregnant nor had kids. My lump is also in the right and it feels like i xan grab it and move it ?! Not sure what it is ?! Doublt its growing lumps as im 27 x
|

replied August 30th, 2012
inner vaginal cyst
have the same problem i was told it was a cyst but not sure what kind its aggrevating to be there its on my left side of my canal wall and it doesnt bother me as far as pain but it makes u feel are some one else fell like you have a disease and its nothinmg like that but it feels like grissel and little lumps thru out the vaginal wall so going to another doctor on this matter have been twice before to get the same result but its time to get it removed very embarassing.
|

replied March 3rd, 2014
this is crazy!!!!
I have had a polyp type growth for the last few months. my Gp said at first it was nothing- just to keep an eye on it. a month ago I had noticed it has grown bigger in size nd over the last couple weeks- after a rough time in the bedroom, must have cut it somehow and now its sore . went to a different Gp last week, she didnt tell me what it was, but didnt seem overly worried about it. said at first she could remove it herself, but then changed her mind because she said there was a small infection nd gave me a referral to see a gyno . I cant get in to see one till April tho, and I still havnt been told what exactly it even is. Ive been looking it up online nd have been thinking the worst. have not seen a picture that looks the same as what I've got. its not a cluster of genital warts or anything as such. .. but not knowing what it could be is what is making me feel worse about it. ( I have had 3 children. and do not have any type of STD/STI) .. so what the hell is it!!??.... I want it gone!!!!!
|