Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

lump inside lip of vagina

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
The lump is a golfsize ball ,It is very pain ful to have sexally intercourse as the penis enter the vagina it hits the large pump that sits in between the vagina the butt and the leg
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper babygurl20
|

replied February 17th, 2009
Did you ever find out what it was?
I just discovered a lump that matches this description exactly. I found this post trying to get an idea of what it is. Did you ever get a diagnosis on your condition. Thank you very much for any information you might have.
|

replied February 27th, 2009
Re: lump inside lip of vagina
I just discovered a lump that matches this description exactly. I found this post trying to get an idea of what it is. Did you ever get a diagnosis on your condition. Thank you very much for any information you might have.
|

replied March 16th, 2009
Re:lump inside "left" vaginal lip
Hi. I just discovered a very tender but firm, swollen golf-ball sized bump in my vaginal lip on Thursday (3-12-09). It is extremely swollen.It hurts so bad, I can barely stand to sit down. When I go to bed, I just toss and turn at night. I called my doctor's office this morning and I've got a 2:00 pm appointment on tommorrow (3-17-09). Thank GOD!!!!
|

replied July 23rd, 2009
answer?
what was it in the end?
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2009
Experienced User
I can't believe 3 people had this thing and never came back to say what it was. I've never had one but my mom had one (or rather something that sounds like it) a while after she had my older sister, said it was small for a while and one day while she was playing on the floor with my sister as an infant or toddler she kicked her and she said the thing went to golf ball size. she went to the doctor and he drained a lot of pus out of it and she said it was completely healed a month later and shes never had that problem again.
|

replied August 1st, 2009
I've had this before. I actually went to the emergency room because it got so painful and swollen. It's called a Bartholin's Gland Cyst.
|

replied May 17th, 2012
Re:lump inside "left" vaginal lip
babygurl20 wrote:
Hi. I just discovered a very tender but firm, swollen golf-ball sized bump in my vaginal lip on Thursday (3-12-09). It is extremely swollen.It hurts so bad, I can barely stand to sit down. When I go to bed, I just toss and turn at night. I called my doctor's office this morning and I've got a 2:00 pm appointment on tommorrow (3-17-09). Thank GOD!!!!
|

replied October 5th, 2013
unknown issue
I though I had a yeast infection. I looked closer there was a blister type looking area on my right side of my vagina. I had sex and it popped. Now it is red and tender next to ig I. Felt under my skin right next to the lip a dime. Sized harf mass. I'm freaking out my husband and I have been loyal to each other for 14 years. I'm really scared. Someone please help me understand.please any info would be great. Thank tou
|