Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

Lump in toe bone

Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....
Hey from about a month ago i just noticed that a lump was there in ma toe On its back lower side its like its beneath the skin it wouldnt hurt unless i press on it or it hits a sharp end . What made me worried is that lump is getting bigger and it seems irs sticking to the bone of tht toe It is hard circular shaped lump . I checked today online in searches but i am afraid it would be a bone tumor or bone cancer. My question is what could it b by the way i didnt get knocked down in tht toe or nything and whether its a serious thing or not ? I would like to know if u tell me bt ur suspection or the possible things of wht tht would b . Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|