Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Lump in stomach ?

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I feel like I have a lump in my stomach. It is not sore but I can feel it sometimes and it is uncomfortable but not feeling it all the time, mainly when sitting.

I have also been having terrible stomach camps, dioreha, temp when ever I eat foods that seem to have herbs in the. I have been narrowing this down to come to this conclusion. My stomach becomes swollan and hard, I am gassy both ends, and often feel like throwing up. My doctor gave me some gastro tablets last time and they seemed to help a bit till it passed. I feel unwell and cramps start within 20 - 30 minutes of eating herbs. As I have discovered lots of foods I like have herbs that I now seem unable to eat.

Not sure if the two are related. My main concern here is the lump like feeling. I did have lypo about 8-9 months ago. But I am told that any lumps from this should have been long gone. I am just feeling my stomach now and it is like the lump is more like muscle spasm where it tightens feels hard then goes away.

What could this be?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Angel67
|

replied March 15th, 2010
WHAT WAS THE ANSWER?? I have this problem; giving me major anxiety!
|

replied March 29th, 2010
No reply
|