Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

Lump in neck below ear

Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
User Profile
Hey my name is farzana i noticed a lump in my neck its just below my ear i am pretty sure that it is not cancer because i dont have any symptoms apart from getting a headache at night time but i thinks thats because ime stressed. however i noticed that i have to go toilet more often in the afternoon and evening time to pee. ime eating fine and i am not feelingf tired. wat do you think it is ime really scared. i went to the doctors and they said that ive got swollen glands do you think. also you should know that i suffered from tb so i had treatment for that but now ime fine, also i had a phlegm and urine and blood test which came out fine apart from my blood wich had limitid amount of vitamin d which i took but ime fine now.please let me no if its cancer
please email me back
farzana

Did you find this post helpful?
|