Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

Lump in breast

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
I found a lump in my breast a little over two months ago.

This lump is not deep in my breast, more of a surface lump. It hurts occasionally and hurts around the time of my period.

The lump is pretty large, about the size of a grape. It is smooth, and round, a little irregular at the bottom of the lump. It's very mobile.

I'm just very scared of what this may be. I can't afford to go to the doctor at the time.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 5th, 2010
Obviously, getting your lump examined by a doctor is ideal. It sounds like that may be hard for you to do right now. Here is a good overview about breast lumps that you might find useful.

http://breastcancer.about.com/od/risk/a/lu mp_overview.htm
|

replied December 9th, 2010
Kristen better go n consult it with a doctor my mom felt a lump in her breast at that time she was a feeding mother n ignored it n thought mayb its a milk clot but later it started to grow bigger n in the end when she visited a doctor she was in 3rd stage of cancer n she died with cancer so don't ignore it life is always better than money
|