Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gland Disorders Forum

Lump in armpit and groin area

Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....
Two weeks ago i found a lump under my armpit it was red and hard, after a few day it went down i could feel it going down like it was going back into place if you know what i mean, I never thought anymore of it until today when i woke up and found i have 2 more but this time in my groin area,I really do not want to go see my dr as i feel embarrassed,I am 39 and would like to know if this is common

Dawn
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2009
Supporter
Dawn honey--Go to your doctor this week..It sounds like your lymphs nodes are swelling..Question is why? Do you have anything going on you know about? Illness, flu? kd
|

replied June 9th, 2009
No I'm not ill,I'm going to see dr tomorrow thank you for the reply
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2009
Supporter
Glad you are going to be checked..Kd
|

replied August 2nd, 2009
Lumps
My husband thought he had an inguinal hernia which he pointed out in the right spot ( I am a nurse), days later he said he does not feel it as much. Today he complained of a visible lump under the armpit/right chest area. It is painful to the touch. He works as a chef in a very hot kitchen and I wondered about the heat. He also says he does not feel right. What do you think? Also, before I mentioned him not feeling right, what would you think?
|
Quick Reply