Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Appendix and Appendicitis Forum

Lower Stomach and Back Pain

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I have had lower stomach pain on and off for about 3 weeks. Its pretty much right above my waist. It is worse in the late morning and then seems to go away for most of the day.

I have also started to have lower back pain and my upper right leg hurts. The back pain is bad in the am and the leg hurts at night.

I have also started to have shortness of breath which I thougt was due to being out of shape ( I am not that bad). The shortness of breath comes and goes throughout the day.

I don't want to go the Dr is its nothing b/c 2 years ago I had pain in my left side they said was diverticulits and they put me on a clear liquid diet which is actually worse than having the affliciton

Do these symtoms above add up to anything?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 24th, 2008
which side of the back is the pain, left or right ?
|

replied August 24th, 2008
right side
|