Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Lower right back pain and slight abdominal pain.

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I'm 20 years old. I used the AZO home urine test and I tested positive for Leukocytes two times but negative for Nitrates. I went to the doctor and she told me that their test says I don't have a urinary tract infection. I have pain/discomfort on my right side around my hip area and sometime on my right lower abdominal area. I guess you could call this pain in the flank area? Well they want me to go get a sonogram done to see if I have ovarian cysts. I got my period a little over a week ago and that is around the time when I started with these pains. I'm pretty sure it was my period it lasted around 4 days and it was pretty heavy, but I'm reading so much about some women getting heavy implantation bleeding around their period time. Can I be pregnant? I had sex with my boyfriend about a three weeks before my period only one time and I wasn't on birth control but we used a spermicidal condom. I am now on birth control again and i started it last sunday with my period. Would pregnancy cause pain only on one side? My sonogram is on Friday, if there is a possibility that I could be pregnant I would like to know beforehand because my mother will be there and I don't want her to get that news that way. Should I take a pregnancy test, or is it a ridiculous thought?
Did you find this post helpful?
|