Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

lower back pain, radiating to legs, tingling - what could it be?

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
So last night I woke up at 3 AM with dull pain in mainly my left leg. There was pain in my right but not as bad as my left. Most of the pain would be focused on my thigh. It would radiate to my lower back, and there was also some tingling in my foot and my knee. There was also pain in my foot. The pain seem to be focused mainly on the left side of my body only. At first I thought maybe it was a blood clot because I am on the pill and I know that increases your chances of blood clots (but i do not smoke and i am under 35). During the day, it was fine. Now, as I am typing this, the pain is back. Seems to only happen when I am lying or sitting down. Wanted to know what this could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|