Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Lower Back Pain and i cant move.

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
My name is Alyssa and im 23 years old. Every morning i wake up to get my daughter out of bed and i cant move. I try to move but my lower back hurts so bad that i want to cry can anyone help me ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 6th, 2011
Active User, very eHealthy
have you seen a doctor
|

yeah and they dont really know whats wrong with me
|

it might help if you could give some more detailed information. If you recently gave birth there is a condition that is caused by the release of hormones. It makes the ligaments in the pelvic area relax. causing instability and pain. check this out for more info.

http://health.discovery.com/centers/pregna ncy/backpain.html

It could also be many other things. have you had an accident like a bad slip or a fall recently. If you don't get any better go back to the doctor. don't get emotional or upset in front of doctors they may think your condition is due to some kind of angst.

If your doctor doesn't seem to be interested you might want to change doctors. If you haven't had x rays or an MRI you might want to push for them if your pain continues. they often don't reveal much but you will have a clearer picture of what problems you are facing.

Good Luck
|

It might help if you can post some more detailed information. If you have just given birth there is a condition that is caused by the release of a hormone called relaxin during pregnancy.

It causes laxity in the joints, and can make your pelvis and back painful and unstable. try googling it.

It could be many other things. If your pain continues i would go back to the doctor. don't get emotional or upset in front of doctors they may put your pain down to some kind of angst. If your doctor isn't taking you seriously then i would consider changing doctors.

If you are not getting any relief i would push for x rays or an MRI if you haven't had them. They often don't reveal much but they will give you a clearer picture of what you are facing.

Good Luck
|