Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Lower back and testicular pain

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Just today I began to notice an aching pain in the left side of my lower back. Normally I would have ruled it out as poor form at the gym or something, however, I began experiencing a simultaneous ache in my eft testicle. I don't know if they're related and I will be going to see a doctor on Monday but with the information given, what are some possible causes?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
Zach98321,

It is not uncommon for back pain to go along with testicular pain, called referred pain. It can be muscular. But, one very common reason for this is a kidney stone. However, disorders within the abdomen, such as a hernia can also cause it. Unfortunately, there are many causes.

If the pain persists or gets worse, especially if it is associated with other symptoms (ie fever, malasie, nausea, blood in urine, etc) then you should see your physician.

Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?