Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Lower abdomen burning pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi, I've recently been having lot of pain in my lower abdomen. It is a griping, burning pain, sometimes accompanied by acid reflux. I am normally constipated and have small hard stool. Today, the burning pain has been really bad and I have had watery diahorrea 3 times in quick succession. The pain eased a bit but is still there.

I normally feel bloated, and have to constantly tense and hold my stomach in because if I relax it, it hurts like hell.

I have had gastritis twice in the past couple of years and I am currently on Lanzaprazole 30mg and Gaviscon.

My doctor just fobs me off with different pills and I'm really down about it Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|