Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Low Sex drive in young males

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
My boyfriend has a extremely low sex drive. We have sex only 1-2 times a month. I have tried everything and I mean everything. He just doesn't want to do it. We we do have sex its great!! But I am always the one who starts it and I swear if I backed off we would never do it. I even tried that once, got pissed and we got in a fight. It's probably the one thing we fight about the most. I want to marry him but I can't keep living like this. I'm used to sex 3-4 times a week. I need help!! or someone to tell me what could be the problem or what kind of DR to take him to. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 16th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
So when you asked him why he doesn't want to be with you sexually, what was his answer?
|

User Profile
replied January 17th, 2010
He says he just has no interest in sex. he is very affectionet with me. He kisses me, holds my hand, tells me he loves me all the time. But when it come to sex he just says he has no interest in it
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
You mentioned in another post that your boyfriend was in prison for a year...Many men are forceably raped by other men while in prison...Kind of a fact of life...It is possible that this may have something to do with his problem....Take care...

Caroline
|

Extremely eHealthy
Cheryl19
Prison doesn't alter libido. It sounds like what your boyfriend is saying is legitimate. You haven't mentioned any contradiction. He just doesn't need sex like you do. You should take some time and seriously evaluate if your boyfriend is able to meet your needs in the relationship.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I do want to add this to my post...Whether this has anything to do with your relationship with your young man, I don't know...However, I do know of two marriages that have failed after prison life..Not that they embrace another type of life style, but that confusion and shame tore them apart...

As a woman who also loves sex and has been married for over 51 years, my best advice to you is do not marry him unless he sexually satisfies you all the way....What and who you are as a woman will still grow...You have only just begun...Take care..

Caroline
|
Users who thank CarolineEF for this post: Cheryl19 

replied January 21st, 2010
Well I think he should talk to a professional about this. On the other side there are people that don't like to have sex that often. Maybe he is just like that. Was he always like this or just lately?

|

replied April 12th, 2010
My wife's sex drive and stamina are very high and mine is very low. One of the best ways I have found to satisfy her in bed is to have MFM threesomes with our friend and share her with him. I know that I can't satisfy her in bed like she deserves, does that upset me, it did before we started having MFM threesomes but not anymore. My wife deserves to be satisfied in bed as much as she satisfies me in bed, MFM threesomes and sharing/trading spouses with our friends is how I accomplish that. This arrangement has been working for the 4 of us for several years. His wife has a very low sex drive and stamina like me. We (his wife and I) are happy knowing that our spouses are taking care of the each other's sexual needs and not going else were. I Love my Wife very much and will do anything for her and I know she Loves me and would do anything for me.

We have been sharing spouses for over 25 years - It keeps getting better in and out of the bedroom.
|
Users who thank Larry1955 for this post: guyinpei 
Quick Reply