Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Cholesterol Forum

Low cholesterol diet ?

Must Read
Do you know the difference between good and bad cholesterol? When does cholesterol pose a threat to your health? More info here....
High levels of bad cholesterol in the blood can increase your risk of heart disease. So how do you know if you're experiencing high cholesterol, or not? ...
Who should request cholesterol testing? And how often? Learn how to check your cholesterol levels and what the optimum cholesterol levels are....
User Profile
My doctor says I have too much fat in my blood. What foods should I avoid with a low & cholesterol diet?
Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2017
(online)
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Deranged lipid profile needs supportive care, diet lifestyle modifications, avoiding fats , cholesterol, keeping fatty foods to minimum, keeping body mass index below 25 , regular exercise and more fiber in diet.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Diet, Low Fat
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Cholesterol , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.