Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Low Blood Pressure and Hypotension Forum

low blood pressure in a 25 year old female

Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....
My daughter is 25 has 3 kids and continues to have low blood pressure problems sometimes it seems to be worse than others, she has been to a heart doctor a regular doctor, told to drink gatorade and eat more salt and on blood pressure medicine she also has a bad problem with bladder or urinary infections this all started being more severe during her last pregnancy 2 years ago, but has always had a problem with fainting off and on maybe only 1 time a year or 2 for no reason, now she is having times when she feels like she is going to be sick and faint and the room gets dark and it is very difficult to get someone to help she went to doctor today 98/65 is her blood pressure and they upt the medicine they put her on for depression/ anxiety the depression and anxiety is from doctors who don't find out the problems and help her fix them. Please help in any way. Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 29th, 2009
hello
Its strange what low blood pressure can do,
I understand completely its ridiculous trying to medicate something when thats not the problem.
my condition is called vaso vagal syncope and the conditions inwhcih you discribed are near identical to that of your daughter.
there are hundreds of side affects that affect different people in different ways. If you need to discuss anything ill help as best as i can, Im 20 in July and have had vaso vagal the entire time and would like to help if i could x Sasha
|

replied April 20th, 2010
Hi there
Its been a while since you guys have posted but please don't hesitate message me cause i have the exact same problem and Im 25 years old I've had for 10 years and have just found out that other ppl have it as well since searching the net my vasovagal symptoms happen weekly now not yearly now
So love to hear from you
emza
emza
|