Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

low bleeding in menstruation (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
hi,
i want to ask about the menstruation. I am 36 . now i observe that i have normal periods like before but since many years the quantity of blood in menstruation is decreasing gradually. do you think it is normal? i have no other problem like pain or irregularity in periods. only the blood is not like ten years before. and it is decreasing month by month slowly.
thanks.
meina
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile mei3na4
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2009
To verify your problem please tell me the amount of blood before and after your complain. How much pads per day??
|

replied December 6th, 2011
i am 39 years old i am having periods for only 2 or 3 days First day is ok & second day very less amount & just one pad everyday for maximum 2 days
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2009
thanks for your reply.
hi,
ok i try to explain. if i see my age ,,
at the age from 20 to 25 , two pads per day
at the age from 25 to 30, one pad per day
at the age from 30 to 35, half pad per day,
so now i can use one pad on first day and only one pad for next two days....and then only one pad for coming three days...
so gradually blood quantity is decreasing...
i just noticed in this year....
do you think its normal with every woman or something special with me ?
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2009
don't worry
hi,
I think it is normal because it was already not too much from the beginning and don't worry many women have an early menopause as this can be hereditary from your mother. If you want to go to an obstetrician its gonna be better. THANK YOU.
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2011
PROBLEM
can i ask,

im 17 year old, and im worrying about my menstration, its color is dark brown almost black, so what does it mean?
and i observed my self a months ago, i felt always dizziness, and oh i also have an insomia, i can't sleep early, what should i do? do i already have anemic?

reply ASAP>>
sorry for my english
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2009
once again
hi,
thanks for your reply. i just want to know that is this menopause...or normal bleeding flow for all women.
at age 20 i had period of 8 days,
at age 25 , i had period of abt 5 days,
at age 30 , i had period of abt 4 days,
now at age 35 i have period of abt 3 days....
pl tell me again is it normal ,,or menopause symptoms,,,,
waiting for your reply? thanks
|

replied January 10th, 2010
i have periods only for 1 or 2 days. that too is scanty.but its is regular 28 days cycle.I am 35 yrs.any thing to do with my endometrium. since miscarriage happens
|

replied April 13th, 2010
low menses flow
hi, i have a similar problem too. i am 30 years and trying to start a family but my menses only lasted 1 - 2 days only.. so i am afraid that my chances of getting pregnant is low... any one who has a similar problem but got pregnant and a healthy baby?
|

replied May 5th, 2010
i m 32 year old lady,last 9 years my meses are stoped,when i take hormone menses occur othewisw no blood,i left to take the hormone last 1and a 1/2 year,now blood occure monthly last one years with pain on back,lower abdomen and legs,blood qantity appears not more than a single drop,when i go to pass ueine it comes only my hand,blood appear in between the mucous.plz tell me how i incease the menstrual blood.
|
Users who thank tanz667 for this post: ahtal 

replied October 22nd, 2010
low bleed during menstrual cycle
dear sir/ madam,

last month my date of periods 18/10 and ths month same date but low flowfor those three days one pad a day, is it any abnormal what should i do.i am married 30 years old, having 4 years a son, kindly suggest me .
|

replied October 22nd, 2010
Hi i got married not having kid? i was suffered from poly cyst ovary syndrome due to that am getting irregular periods, aft my treatment my periods are regular but still date of the period is not regular ( Last month period on 9/1/2010 and this month period is 10/19/2010) in case am i get pregnant what i have to do regularize the date of the period please guide me to become pregnant
|

replied November 14th, 2010
hi i'm only 20 and i have my period for only 2 days with low blood flow 1 pad per day and i used to have it for 5 days and the first 2 days were with heavy flow! i just want to know what happened to me, its still regular and comes every 28 days but i'm concerned with the decreasing og the amount please if u know what is this help me
|

replied January 16th, 2011
Hi,

I have the same problem. I am 32 and my fear now is not being able to bear a child. My husband and I have been trying to conceive since September of last year. He wants children so bad. I am always disappointed as my menstruation always comes every month since September. We have been doing the ovulation calculator since then but to no avail. I also noticed that my period is geting scantier every month, I don't get those symptoms I used to have anymore. I used to experience sore breasts and my hips feel muscle fatigue. Please help me.
|

replied January 19th, 2011
I have the same issue. I am 29.
From 13-25 my period lasted 7 days heavy flow
about 28-29, my period decreased to 3 days with light flow.
I used to have perfect skin and now I get cystic acne. I dont take any meds and have never been on BC. I am afraid that this is going to affect my chances of getting pregnant. Please tell me how to make my period regular again! What causes this type of change?
|

replied April 18th, 2011
i am 30 years and trying to start a family but my menses only lasted 1 - 2 days only.. so i am afraid that my chances of getting pregnant is low... any one who has a similar problem but got pregnant and a healthy baby?

and im undergoing some medicine like congeries and regestrone for 21 days but this time my my menses came as same pls help me ...
|

replied July 29th, 2011
i had an unprotected sex this month....but i took a contraceptive pill within 72 hours during my unprotected sex...but during my periods my flow is too less...is it any threat of pregnancy...
|

replied November 27th, 2011
Hi.I usually have a normal period, but this time I have a low flow and a lot of stomach pain. Is this normal?
|

replied March 15th, 2012
Hi, I hav an unprotected sex last month, dis month my periods came 2 weeks late dat too wit a very little blood flow, not even one pad ,am i pregnant, hw can i knw
|

replied May 14th, 2012
Hi, I am 25 years old and I feel that my period is abnormal this few months. I usually have normal period (5 days). But this few months the amount of blood is lesser.Usually for 5 days period, I used 4-5 pads. For this few months, used only 2 pads. Please advice. Thanks.
|

replied May 16th, 2012
Hi
Im reading that Im not the only one here with low menstruation flow Menstruation is relatet with the uterine linin the thicker the more flow ,the thiner the les flow vitamin E and folic acid are good for a thicker uterin linin Also a doctor examination will not be bad as well.
I have noticed with my self that when I take Iron suplement my blood flow increase a little bit and a Mixture of vitamine E and folic Acid every 10 days of a month helps a lot
|

replied July 18th, 2012
Hello im 18 and i had my period for only one and a half days and the fifth day does that mean im pregnant but i didn hav sex just fore play!
|
12 >>
Quick Reply