Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

Love-Hate towards eating...

Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....
I'll start off by saying that I'm overweight. I'm around 210 pounds. Lately I've noticed that I have a really weird relationship with eating. For all my life I've never been careful with my nutrition, hence my bad weight. After a change of heart I decided to start eating healthy. This meaning that for a week I used to eat just fruit and veggies. But after the first week I snapped. It was like I didn't have any strength in me. The strange thing is that I don't actually eating any more. I feel disgusting when eating. But... whenever I feel hungry it's like my mind is obscured and I eat junk food!And then 5 minutes later I feel so much guilt and mostly I cry...I came down to the conclusion that It's like a sickness... I think I'm sick some sorts... I should also add that when this happens afterwards subconsciously try to starve myself, by not eating the whole rest of the day. I know it sounds kinda funny but I cannot control myself anymore!
Did you find this post helpful?
|