Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

lost short-term memory

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I get really zaped out when I'm in the sun or get heated,,,,, My short term memory has all but gone away......... I am having a harder time swallowing now so I eat very small bites, and my muscles ache hours on end at times all these things are making my life hell....... My doctor doesn't seem to be worried in the least...... I on the other hand feel like I'm going crazy........... I've had ct scans, mri, all looks ok......... Does anyone have any suggestions on what to ask my doctor/neurologist?

lisa lou
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 31st, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Has anyone looked into your thyroid gland? A simple blood draw can determine levels and if they are within normal limits. Much of what you describe sounds like it could be related to the thyroid gland.
|
Did you find this post helpful?