Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Lost my hard erection

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I had ED before and i started feeling pain in my solar plexus occasionally at night. It turns out i had Gallstones and i have to had my gallbladder extracted.

So i did went thru a surgery for extraction of gallbladder. The ED was gone after solving that gallbladder problem. Now I am not allowed to eat foods with high fat content.

Last sunday, i still had hard erection during the morning. But on the afternoon after eating a large meal, my solar plexus started hurting again (similar pain before but lesser intensity) and feeling as if the food and drink i intake doesnt go down to my intestine and just floats in my stomach. The ED was back after feeling that pain again. Could this be a connection with something going wrong with my organs inside again? anything related to the extraction surgery i had?

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|