Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Lost both testicles

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
i was just looking for guys who have lost both there testicles to talk to . and ask a few questions. does it feel weird not having them? does sex still feel the same and is it good? do you loose your mainly ways?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 28th, 2009
Uh.
I myself have not lost any testicles but I've talked with a few who have.

Almost all of them experience a lack of or difficulty gaining erections.
Sex urges are less frequent.
The testes are the main source of testosterone for the body, so "manly ways" may lessen a bit.
Anything else?
|

replied October 30th, 2014
I recently lost the only remaining testicle I had (10/25/14). This was as the result of swelling which occurred after an inguinal hernia operation a few days prior to this. I lost my other testicle when I was 18 years old. The one remaining, at that time, was an undescended testicle but was placed in the scrotum shortly after loosing the first. I considered it a save for life as, when I was 5 years old I was being prepared for removal of that one. It didn't happen because my mother died putting my family in disarray. I lived a normal life till I joined the service at 17. Shortly after that I had testicular torsion from what they called a "bell clapper testis". I certainly didn't expect a hernia operation to take my treasured save away from me. At least I saved it for 59 years and it gave me 4 kids. I'm getting set up for testosterone replacement now. At my age what will this do for me. I'm still (or I used to be) fairly active sexually. Even my kids say "your still having sex".
|
Quick Reply