Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Loss of virginity before marriage

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
I have loss my verginty during sex with a guy now m going to married so what shoud i do to recover verginity or make a belive on my husband that am vergin
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile sono86
|

User Profile
replied April 12th, 2009
Supporter
Is it really important for him to believe that you're a virgin.
If it is then just lie about it or don't mention that you've ever had sex before..
How will he ever know?? Smile
|

replied April 12th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
yikes..idk if i believe that lying is the best option..i think that if it's asked then honesty is the best policy..however, to answer your question there is no way he can tell you are or are not a virgin and there is also no way you can recover your virginity
|

replied April 12th, 2009
can 3 inches pleasure a girl?
|

replied June 21st, 2009
Marriage is a lifetime relation.The base of marriage is love,trust & respect to each other.Though i would prefer to being honest but it actually depends on him whom u gonna married..he might not take the truth in a good way.But if he is intelligent enough then he might realise that you r fair with him...or if u not tell him whole life u ll feel guilty...
so,its up to u what u comforts u most.....
best of luck....
|

replied July 3rd, 2009
u can have an operation in which they sew ur hymen back up... its costly and painful from what ive heard and u need a while to recover. goodluck
|
Tags: loss, vaginal, sex
Quick Reply