Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Loss of erection

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
Hi
I'm almost 27 and have only recently got my first girlfriend. During foreplay, I dont seem to have any trouble obtaining an erection. However, as soon as I put a condom on, or when she gives me oral sex, I lose my erections very quickly.

I care very much for my girlfriend, so I dont think its a lack of attraction. Is this just performance anxiety?

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 6th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
YES and so what; suppose u tell gf or better yet suppose u actually show her what u wrote?
I promise u this; she will help u and she will love u more SO if u want my opinion. . . DO IT NOW and it would be interesting if u came back and let us know in a month.
best 2u and 2 gf
|

replied July 7th, 2011
Yes its just performance anxiety as you are trying it first time. No problem try couple of more times, you will gain your erection as you desire. Gud luck..
|