Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Loss of elasticity

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
(College age, no sex) I usually masturbate with lotion or other typical improvised lubrication, but the other day I used shaving cream that I'd never used before. During, i could feel a hint of a burn but it didn't feel like I was hurting myself so I did not stop. After masturbating, and for about 4 days now, the skin of my foreskin is quite different. Its hard to describe, but it feels rougher to the touch, and doesnt perform like it should, it is not as elastic as it should be. the glans is a little sore as well. I've masturbated too hard/long before, and i was just sore, but this is different, at least with the foreskin part. When I put a good moisturizer (aftershave) on it it seems to return to normal. But after a while it goes back. I wouldnt normally do this but its been a while now and I'm starting to get worried. Could someone tell me what possibly is goin on?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 18th, 2009
Do you have a fowl smell also, like rotten meat or fish?
|

replied January 2nd, 2013
loss of elaticity
Yes, same thing as previous guy with foul smell at times?
|