Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Lose virginity from fingering ?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
hey m 22yrs old unmarried grl.,i did fingering by myself..i never had a xxx..bt wen i removed my finger after doing it,i found a blood drop on tip of my finger..does that mean i lost my virginity?and can my hubby come to knw abt this aftr marriage while having xxx?

plz reply
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Gaelic
|

User Profile
replied February 10th, 2013
Especially eHealthy
priyaagarwal2409,

A person's culture dictates what is a virgin in that society. In the west, a woman can only lose her virginity when there is penetration of the vagina by the penis.

You might have torn your hymen when you placed your fingers inside of your vagina. But, many women do not have an intact hymen. Also, there is no way that a person can tell if a woman is a virgin or not, by examination. In the past, and in many part of the world, it was expected that a woman's hymen would be torn by her husband's penis on their wedding night. Thus, many a woman's sheets were checked for a "blood spot". So, when a woman knew she was not a "virgin" or did not have an intact hymen, she would prick her finger to produce the blood spot on the sheets. In cases of royality, many times the sheets with the blood spot were hung out the window the next morning.

Again, what constitutes a virgin depends greatly upon that person's culture and society. With the changes in what constitutes a marriage (ie same sex couples), the loss of a person's virginity will also have to be changed (oral or anal sex).

So, you have to take your situation in context of your culture. In the west, you would still be considered a virgin (no penetration by a penis).

Good luck.
|

replied February 11th, 2013
heya, jst bcoz it bleed a pinch of drop on my finger, is that so that at the time of having sex with a guy , i wont bleed again and he will come to know abt it?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
priyaagarwal2409,

Possibly. However, many women do not have an intact hymen when they first have sexual intercourse and as such do not bleed with their first encounter.

Also, some women have a very elastic hymen, which stretches a lot to allow for penial penetration, without tearing.

As a fact of fact, for a woman to menstruate, the hymen cannot be totally intact. For the menstrual blood to leave the body, there has to be an opening in the hymen.

Again, many, many women do not have intact hymens and do not bleed with their first episode of intercourse.

As to loss of virginity, again, that has to be taken in context of the woman's culture and society. If you are concerned about the situation, see if you can speak with a woman of your culture about it.

Good luck.
|

ok...thanx dear...it was a great help...
|

ok...thanx dear...it was a great help...
|
Quick Reply