Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

Loose front tooth

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
hi well just a few days ago i got punched 3 times on my two front teeth they are very wiggly and loose and im really worried especially because theyre my two front teeth are they going to fall off or what are the posibilites?please answer my question sombody.Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 25th, 2009
A lot of the time they will tighten back up. Sometimes, however, when there is trauma the nerve dies.

If this happens the tooth may start to turn gray or develop a bump or abscess about it. It will become painful to hot and pressure or just hurt for no reason and keep you up at night.

If the nerve dies then you can have root canals done to save the teeth and crowns/caps.....this could turn into one expensive fight!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply