Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

looks

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
i am indian, but i look chinese by my eyes because of the fat tissues below my eyebow, which makes my eye very small which somehow looks like chinese/japanese, even i dont good eyelids. I am very much upset because of this, my all friends teases me chini ..is there any natural excerise by which i can burn my eyebow and forehead fat.. plz help !!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 6th, 2012
please help !!
i am indian, but i look chinese by my eyes because of the fat tissues below my eyebow, which makes my eye very small which somehow looks like chinese/japanese, even i dont good eyelids. I am very much upset because of this, my all friends teases me chini ..is there any natural excerise by which i can burn my eyebow and forehead fat.. plz help !!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply