Medical Questions > Parenting > Infants Forum

Look how big averylee is getting

Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....
User Profile
i cant beleave that averylee will be 6 months old on friday she is getting so big.. here is some pics.. she is so funny..

it is a car bouncy

her cool shades

she loves her hat

look at that smile

her and her car again

i love this pic
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 7th, 2008
Experienced User
R she's so cute!! She looks older then 6 months and i love the pic with her shades and dummy!! Very Happy Very Happy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
|

User Profile
replied August 7th, 2008
Experienced User
yeah her dr said she is aliitle advanced she was sleeping all night at 2 months and rolling over by 4 months she isn't crawling yet but she can stand alone while holding on to the couch or something..
|

replied August 7th, 2008
Experienced User
R bless her Courtney started off wanting to walk everywhere and then a few weeks later she's learnt how to crawl and now she prefers to crawl instead!

xxxxxxxxxx
|

User Profile
replied August 7th, 2008
Experienced User
she is something thats for sure she is the light of my life.. she has the greatest personallity as well... Always happy
|

User Profile
replied August 7th, 2008
Supporter
She is truely a cutie! You have a beautiful baby girl!!
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2008
Experienced User
thank you she is a wonderful joy to have thats for sure i never knew i could love some one so much
|

User Profile
replied August 11th, 2008
Experienced User
hey hey hey hey hey ladies i was giving averylee her teething tablets and se bit down on my finger and guess what i found.... her FIRST tooth.. hehehehe yay i am so excited.. well talk to you guys soon.. love you all
|
Quick Reply