Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Long term rash ?

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
For the last year I do believe I have gotten these weird patches on my under arms, under breasts, Legs, back, stomach, and starting to go on the outer part of my private area. It Uses to be really small patches and only in one area now its spread real bad and getting worse and I don't know what to do. I have been to a lot of forums already and no one can help. I am unable to see a doctor at the moment so hopefully i get get some answers because its making me crazy. But um, They are really soft, They don't hurt all all, maybe they get a slight raised when it gets hot but other than that I don't know they are there until i look in a mirror of course. I am so sorry if its against the rules but There is a link below with a pic of what they look like to help you. I don't know if it matters but i am a 21 year old female. thank you for your help and for your time.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5663/1001 129p.jpg
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 11th, 2009
Experienced User
rashes
I have a friend who has experienced this problem, they used "sole" (salt) & increased there water intake & it all went away.Don't believe all you hear thats bad about salt, used the right way it is a life saver. check out natural salt & water in water out.
Good luck
God bless!
|

replied April 11th, 2009
Really?
I already drink a little over a gallon of water should i drink more? And do i just eat stuff with salt in in? Im kinda confused lol?
|

User Profile
replied April 12th, 2009
Experienced User
salt & water
theres half your problem already, water consumption should be around 1 litre/ 40-50 (20-25kg) pounds of body weight, unless you are running marathons each day.the salt takes a bit to learn but once you learn it it's with you for life. you need natural sea salt or himalayan salt but it must be un-heat treated.Google natural salt, & water in & water out.
If you click on the logo(avatar)next to my user name you can then click send a message & i should be able to reply, all through this web site.
|