Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

LONG PENIS

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi
I had sex with this guy for the first time and he has a very big long penis.I like it big but this one is too long. I'm used to the average size.Anyway, we had sex and he was very rough, the penetration was deep and the pain was hell. I couldn't take it. I told him about it and he understood.

What am I supposed to do to get used to his size???
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper nelisantu
|

User Profile
replied April 9th, 2009
Community Volunteer
I don't believe there is anything you can do to get use to his size.

Well, 2nd thought, maybe try different positions and see if that helps..and ask him not to be so rough...

If not and it's too painful...you may need to drop him and search for your average joe...
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
yeah there isnt too much to do.

My hubby and I had the same problem. Our 1st 3 yrs together he couldnt go all the way in, unless he was extra careful. Well after my sons birth things have changed.

Let just say we have the best sex! So until you have a baby you will probably stay the same.
|