Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Lonely, tired and such..Depression and anger...

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
Can't sleep and it's 5:33am. Having all of the normal issues, relationships, anger, depression. Been with a polyamory man for 1.5 yrs. Was told all of the regular crap, I don't have alot of time (dating others, lots). But how do you expect someone not to fall for you after so long? Can never do anything because there is no time. I get no support in what is important to me, but if I was one of the others he would be right there. I have been fighting depression since I was 14, maybe younger but that's the age I have been using. I'm tired of feeling less than, being kicked in the face rather than having someone helping me stand tall. I have so much anger inside of me..I feel dead inside. I don't have the sparkle in my eyes anymore. I don't even know why I'm here. Want to end it and be free, but too much of a chicken to do myself in. I should understand that I will always be alone, but it hurts so bad. I can't smile, can't do anything. Alot of this is from the "person I'm dating" because it always happens. I'm tired of being stepped on and being the last man out. Self help book s dont help, friends dont help, the therapist doesn't help and I refuse to give her anymore money. I just want the pain to go away. I want to be normal.
Did you find this post helpful?
|