Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Alternative Medicine Forum

Liver Detox?

I have some problems that, after researching, I can contribute to being caused by my liver. I also had an ultrasound done recently and bloodwork which back up my claim. So, I'm looking for an aggressive liver detox. The problem? I'm extremely fussy and I can't do anything about it. I did buy a bottle of Liver Flush. They make natural supplements for horses, dogs and people. I've used their horse products for years and swear by many of them. The horse liver flush and people liver flush are the same (except for the label and price!) so I bought the "horse" bottle. I've listed the ingredients at the bottom of my post.

I'm wondering if there is anything I should add?

Here are the ingredients.

INGREDIENTS :
Milk Thistle
Polygonum multiflorum
Burdock
Dandelion
Artemisia capillaris
Fructus lycii chinensis
Gardenia jasminoidis

Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 10th, 2017
My advice: Don't drink.
|

replied April 19th, 2017
Healing herbs for the treatment of liver diseases: barberry, fennel, flowers of the immortelle, dandelion flowers, corn stigmas, chamomile flowers, peppermint grass and oregano grass.
A diet rich in fruits and whole grain products is recommended.
Take care to consume enough fiber - eat more cabbage, greens, cucumbers and other vegetables suitable for a low-carbohydrate diet. Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day, and preferably 30 ml per 1 kg of body weight.
|
Quick Reply