Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Little red dots - allergic reaction ?

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
User Profile
Hello, I have this little red dots that started in my stomach they werent intchy at all then they started appearing in my legs usually under my knee but after a few days they would dissapear and more would appear in another part of my body this kept going on and on, right know i have alot on the side of my knee and these are really itchy and 3 new ones in my arm between my hand and elbow only one is itchy, i didnt pay attention to this because i thought it was a but byte, i heard that they would byte you and a couple a days later you would start seeing like mosquito bytes, but it is already too much for that, a month ago i had an allergic reaction to a medicine i got really itchy all over my body and my face started to swollen but they gave me something and a few mintutes it started to go away but like i said that was almost a month ago does it have anything to do with that?

Did you find this post helpful?
|