Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Alternative Medicine Forum

Lipomas treatment and prevention (Page 1)

I have what I've been told are lipomas, (or lipomos). Does anyone know what can be done to get rid of them and prevent more returning??

Thanks so much!

Steve
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Pookiemonks
|

replied April 7th, 2008
lipomas
I have had over 18 lipomas surgically taken out,however have more which are growing at a rapid rate. I hate these lumps and bumps and feel frustrated at the thought of them. some can be quite painful if they are on a nerve etc or frequently bumed into. I am hoping to try an alternate treatment .would like to hear form anyone who has tried any other treatment. I have had these since my teens and have had them taken out at various stages of my life!
mimili
|

replied February 7th, 2012
lipoma will not effect your body
there is no use of surgery for lipomas it will not effect your body dont worry.
|

replied April 13th, 2012
If you want to choose your career in defense side,lipomas are need to be taken out.
|

replied February 19th, 2012
lipoma
Hi mimili,
I hav also lipomas over 40 all over body.
I have tried pranayam of Baba Ramdev and now my lipoma size is reducing and some are vanished.
I advice you to try the same.
for any more information please contact me on below mail id
|
Users who thank ritesh1984 for this post: Abhijit84 

replied February 25th, 2012
Lypomas
Hi there,

I have about 13 lypomas. What is pranayam of Baba Ramdev?

I am willing to try anything.
|

replied March 12th, 2012
lipoma
let me know what you did....
|

replied March 27th, 2012
Ritesh did the pranayaam really worked for you , i too have multiple lipomas , i am doing the homeopathic treatment and i feel it is helping me though i am ready to follow the pranayam
|

replied April 10th, 2012
you got the treatment of mutiple lipomos i am also have more then my body. please help me.
|

replied March 28th, 2012
Please let me know anything you have found out.
|

replied April 3rd, 2012
Lipomas
Hi ,

Good to know that you have been able to get success in this .

Could you please provide me more details as which pranayam are you doing for duration. Also are you taking any medicine along with pranayam .

Please reply
|

replied April 10th, 2012
What is that pranayam of Baba Ramdev please tell me the detail
|

replied April 16th, 2012
More details required on Lipoma cure pelase
Hello Ritesh,

i am shamanth even i have some where about 30-40 lipoma's..i tried ramdev baba's medicines for 3-4 months regularly but unfortunately nothing worked.

Could you please tel me what all u did ?

How many times or how long time of pranayam ? and any additional medicines you took along with pranayam ?
|

replied June 4th, 2012
lipoma medicine
Hi
My name is sritheren.
Talk about lipoma i do have alot
Pls guy help in this issue
If have any medicine on lipoma introduce to let me try it

Thank
Rdg
Sri
|

replied June 4th, 2012
Hi
My name is sritheren.
Talk about lipoma i do have alot
Pls guy help in this issue
If have any medicine on lipoma introduce to let me try it

Thank
Rdg
Sri
|

replied June 25th, 2012
liopama
hi im girl from chennai, I have it all over my body can help me.what to be done...
|

replied June 25th, 2012
liopama
hi im girl from chennai, I have it all over my body can help me.what to be done...
|

replied August 2nd, 2012
Please help!
Hello Sir/Madam

Please let me know the details of pranayam.

Thanks
Naveen

|

replied August 15th, 2012
Lipomas
Can you pls contact me? Or send me your e mail. Thanks .
|

replied October 3rd, 2012
Hi
Hello Sir , as u have said that yr lipoma is no more as u r doing Pranayam. So, plz tell that since how long u have been doing this "Pranayam" ? Plz do reply me. Thanking u in anticipation .
|

replied October 4th, 2012
lypomas
Hello,
I would like more info on getting rid of lipomas. Could you please give me details? Thanks Kindly. Wendypetta @ Gmail dot com
|

replied October 26th, 2012
Yoga to cure Lipoma
Hey Ritesh.. Thanks for sharing this..!! Could you please share the kinds of yoga that will reduce the size of lipomas.. Kindly advise..

Thanks
|

replied December 19th, 2012
lipoma cure
koi dushra option ni h , surgery k alava, ishe nikalne ka,
muje 1 lipoma hua h neck pr, kya kru , surgery karau ya ni
or kitna time lgta h surgery krne me, or kitne din me sahi ho jata h
|

replied January 14th, 2013
hi
hi,

where can I buy it?
|

replied January 6th, 2014
Ram dev baba's pranayam didnt help me . i did yoga for complete 1 year without miss... wondering what to do. so i have changed diet.
|

replied April 25th, 2012
1. Lipomas can become bothersome when they keep on growing and press on a nerve. The bulges can also be unsightly.
2. If they are surgically removed, a big scar will form and often lipomas grow back in the same place.
3. I read about liposculpture. This is what I would choose to have done (I have two which cause discomfort).
4. Liposculpture involves liquifying the fat of the lipoma, and then sucking it out.
5. I have been applying Castor oil - daily - for a few months but it has not made much difference.
|

replied May 7th, 2012
i have got the same as yourself im due to have some taken out my back on 10th may 2012 and have already had about 18-25 taken out myself and they have called it dercums diesese or something like that did you ever find anything out let me know
|

replied April 7th, 2008
steve,
please do a ggogle seeach for " limpotab". I am tempted to try this herbal remedy which also has guarantee!
There's another interesting website if you google" alternative medicines" there's one imran's article which I found v. interesting.
Have a look. Shall look up your "pogamoonga" too.
mimili
|

replied May 31st, 2008
lipoma
is their any cure for these besides surgery if so please can you tell me
|

replied July 30th, 2008
Experienced User
Lipomas
I don't have a lipoma, but if I did I would try taking lots of enzymes. Maybe an enzyme complex with a lot of lipase, the fat digesting enzyme, since lipomas consist of fatty tissue. This may sound dumb but since people start losing their ability to make enzymes around 30 years old (sooner if an illness is severe) taking an enzyme supplement is just replacing a substance your body should be creating anyway. Enzymes are vitally important for staying healthy and they do help prevent growths. (I've done a little research).
I would speak to a good nutritionist or homeopath about it.
|

replied August 24th, 2008
i have taken polimerix from the same web site and nothing happen i think this limotab would be a waste of time and money
|

replied October 9th, 2008
Polimerix
milner1209 wrote:
i have taken polimerix from the same web site and nothing happen i think this limotab would be a waste of time and money

Did you get a refund? It is supposed to be 100% money back guarantee. I was trying to get in contact with both companies numerous times and got no reply.

I'd like to know if anyone had any other experiences with these products. There is another product called lipmotin that is supposed to do the same thing. Anyone tried it?

I am young and very healthy, except somewhere in my teens, somehow I developed what I think is a lipoma on my nose. Kind of a bad spot. I just don't know how to get rid of it.

It is interesting that If you put castor oil on it that it will go down a little bit, but it never goes away completely. I wanted to try one of the above products since they have a money back guarantee, but the lack of service makes me wonder if I would even get a refund if it didn't work.

Any thoughts on all of this would be appreciated.
|

replied September 4th, 2011
Suggestion
If you will do the Gerson Diet, I know that whatever is wrong with the body, God heals because all of the nutrients and enzymes necessary to make healthy cells is provided. Cells cannot divide healthy using unhealthy materials. Sadly the toxic drug pushing modalities of the AMA only masks the problem while creating even greater problems. Evil side effects is not a necessary evil, it is just evil.
|

replied March 27th, 2009
Lipmotin
I ordered the lipmotin, which claims to be a website in Germany. The box arrived after a month, and it came directly from Pakistan! The liquid smells like rubbing alcohol. I tried contacting the company, through their "contact us" page, but there has been no response. I am afraid to take this stuff internally. Has anyone else taken it?
|

replied March 28th, 2009
limpotab
I ordered limpotab from their website, i received it today. It should have come from Norway but instead it came from Pakistan. I am afraid to take this because it contains a herb called Colchium autumnale which is said to be poisionus at even low does. If you put the name in google it does say it is used for gout treatment but most warn of using this herb because it can be fatal. I beleive that Lipmotab and lipmotin are fakes and are not what they claim to be i will not be taking this treatment as the side effects of Colchium autumnale are very severe.
|

replied April 9th, 2009
Limpotab
I too have just received my order of LIMPOTAB. The pakaging is from Pakistan, the tablets don't look very well made and the website states that these are clinically tested however they have not posted evidence of this yet.

I was looking forward to getting rid of these lumps but won't be trying them until proof is out there that limpotab is ok.

Honeycomb's comments about Enzyme supplements looks interesting.
|

replied June 28th, 2011
sicknote, I want you to know my mom may have had the same problem, only she was not diagnosed until she was on her death bed. She suffered as you do and also with epilepsy. It started when I was 6 years old and she was in early 20s. She lived to be 66, but doctors were of no help. I have these lumps all over me now at age 56. I think sugar, or carbohydrates, feed these lumps. I hope you get this and look at ways to reduce sugar in your diet. Talk to nutritionist about it, doctors are not going to help.
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied April 24th, 2009
lipomas
I'm a 35yr.woman who had been Dx w/ having 3
lipomas IN MY BRAIN. In 2002, i had a major brain surgery in hopes the Dr.'s could remove the lipoma that was close enough to operate on. Unfortunately my sugeons could only remove
just a bit less than 1/2 of that specific tumor cuz it had attached to my brain stem.I've been fighting this painful condition
for almost 11yrs.I have severe headaches almost every day along w/ cronic pressure in my head.I've been involved w/ the comprehensive pain & headache clinic for 11yrs. I've had tried all different remodies
to ease the pain...steriod injections,nerve blocks,strong narcotic pain meds. So, basically i almost feel as i'm getting to my breaking point. Can anyone suggest different ways of keeping the pain under control & wondering if radiation of some kind would work? I'm clueless at this point...again if anyone can give me any feedback or suggestions
I would really really apreciate it. thanks
for taking time out to read this message.
|

replied August 26th, 2011
white willow bark made into a tea and drank twice a day is very helpful for pain...it does contain a natural form of aspirin, so if you are not supposed to take irin you can try Arnica tablets
|

replied August 26th, 2011
white willow bark made into a tea and drank twice a day is very helpful for pain...it does contain a natural form of aspirin, so if you are not supposed to take aspirin you can try arnica tablets
|

replied October 13th, 2011
My midwife told me you can soak lambs wool in castor oil and then put that on the lipoma with heat- I suggest using a heating pad or a hand warmer used for skiing. I think it takes a while so you will have to leave it on as long as possible. I tried it on mine leaving it on for a couple of hours. All it did was soften the tissue, but that is something!!! Good Luck!
|

replied December 13th, 2011
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL
hi hope u get to read this. i have a brain lipoma it was found at 18yrs old because of severe migraines. it caused me to get fired from 2 jobs plus not being able to get up or go out which is depressing believe me i know what ur going thru. i dont believe in medicine it gives u future problems in your body. honestly what helps me sometimes is ice on the painful area ( left temple for me ) and relaxing music. sometimes when im out and i cant rest i just deal with it because i have no other choice. be strong and talk yourself into believing it will pass.
|

replied December 13th, 2011
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL
hi hope u get to read this. i have a brain lipoma it was found at 18yrs old because of severe migraines. it caused me to get fired from 2 jobs plus not being able to get up or go out which is depressing believe me i know what ur going thru. i dont believe in medicine it gives u future problems in your body. honestly what helps me sometimes is ice on the painful area ( left temple for me ) and relaxing music. sometimes when im out and i cant rest i just deal with it because i have no other choice. be strong and talk yourself into believing it will pass.
|

replied May 11th, 2009
I'm loaded with these suckers!! The research I've done has not been promissing. Polmirex, can't actually speak to a live person (not good) web answers I've received from them has been exremely vague! Limpotab and lipmotin both sound shaddy, looking into Bioplasm, I spoke with a rep and again was not assured of it's effectivness, they transferd me to a pharmacist who said she could not give out medical advice....Oh Lord! Anyone found anything worth trying that does not include a sharp instrument cutting on me.
|

replied May 14th, 2009
Limpotab use
I am almost done with my second bottle of Limpotabs and I was very sceptical. I am about to order another round. I had so many lipomas that surgery was out of the question. I am now amazed, my limpomas are going away!!I, being my worst critic, am so happy with the results so far. Only side effect has been if I take the second dose too late I don't sleep well. Otherwise, no side effects.
|

replied October 15th, 2011
Treatment of Lipoma
please specify the tablet name and please confirm if it has really cured lipoma
|

replied December 19th, 2011
Vidablue, could you please tell me from where you are
|

replied June 10th, 2009
hi you said your limpomas are going away how long have you been taking this course of treatment for i have had this curse since i was 16 now 56 and waitinf to go and have some more removed at the hospital
regards
|

replied July 24th, 2011
sex life
is your marriage and sex life effected with lipomas,any kind of /?
|

replied September 12th, 2012
Hi.
I am 53 now and have had these little sods for years. Over time i have had many taken out, mainly due to their location, i.e, groin, arms, torso etc. Unfortunately they come back, leading me to believe it is hereditary. Yes i have tried various treatments because i feel very uncomfortable naked with my wife now as some are very obvious and obtrusive and surgery leaves unsightly scars.
Recently i changed my eating habits, not the health route, but the amount. I cut down by about one third my daily intake of food. Surprisingly, the lumps started to shrink, one or two dissappeared and i also lost weight. My doctor, on a recent check up said i was in perfect health for my age and the correct weight so no issues there. My conclusion was that i was eating more than my body required and storing excess fat in these lipoma. They have not gone away, but are now less obvious than before, so i will continue my regime. I have also started to drink water with a dash of pure lemon juice as the doctor said this would help break down the fat. Early days yet, so we will have to wait and see.
P.s, sex in the dark is not all that bad !
|

replied June 16th, 2009
Limpotab/Lipmotin
i wonder if the post from Vidablue is someone working for Limpotab. It be nice if these sites that show some before and after photos, or a network of people giving their honest response. If FDA approved the product, i'd be more assured.
|

replied June 22nd, 2009
help
shabz25 - What do you think about (Vidablue) post? He said he's almost done with his second bottle, have you try the ones you order? I need to know if it's working or not, we can't have one person testifying its working and other are skeptical, we are all suffering from the same thing we need each others help!!!
|

replied June 26th, 2009
I seriously doubt Limpotab can treat lipomatosis
I'm a 30 year old male and just had 41 lipomas removed from all over my body. This was my second surgery for removal. As y'all know, there's just no positive information for treatment & prevention of these lumps. I seriously doubt that Vidablue has had success with that drink. It sounds shady. Sounds like someone from Pakistan who works for the company trying to sound like a sufferer so they can sell more bottles to us suckers who desperately need a cure. So, with all that said, has anyone taken the time to look into vegan or other restrictive diets and yoga or some other form of Chi balancing excercise? At the very least, maybe a combo of these two can inhibit growth of the lipomas.
|

replied December 18th, 2011
lipomas
at people of the oaks how much did it cost to get them removed?
|

replied December 18th, 2011
lipomas
at people of the oaks how much did it cost to get them removed?
|

replied June 27th, 2009
Castor oil and Manjista
I started to apply castor oil and Manjista (rubia cordifolia or Indian mannder) oil and the lipomas have become smaller and softer in just 2 days. Manjista is believd to treat lipomas by activating the lymphatic system to remove toxins. Try the lymphatic massage oil and I am also thinking of taking some Manjista in tablet form because it is an excellent detoxifier.
|

replied April 18th, 2011
lapoma
I see you have posted this back in 2009 just wondering how things are going for you?

Thanks in advance,
Candi
|

replied July 9th, 2009
lipoma response
Am doing yoga! have been for 5 months. Works great for lymphatic imflamation and drainage, hasn't effected my lipoma. I also think the enzyme idea has merit. Have been taking Gasti-gest for 4 months. No postitive progress. (contains lipase) Will be starting Lumbrokinase enzyme therapy for another condition soon. Will try to remember to let you know if mine improves.

Toxed2loss
|

replied December 29th, 2013
Update: the lumbrokinase didn't touch it. I read where one guy lost weight and it helped him. I've lost 55 lbs this year due to another medical condition. My leg is a lot smaller, so the lipoma looks bigger. :-/
|

replied July 13th, 2009
I just ordered Molical and Beta Glucan. I have had Lipomas since I was 17. I too have had multiple surgeries,and I am about to give up. I have about twenty to twenty five new lumps since my last surgery about two years ago. For a while I didn't notice any new lumps and then, wham a bunch poped up. Soooo frustrating. Sometimes they just seem to pop up over night. Some of the websites/links appear to be self serving reviews, so it is difficult to determine who is benefiting from what. I would like to hear from anyone who has tried Mopical and or Beta Glucan.
|

replied November 22nd, 2011
Magneto-therapy
I think that magneto-therapy is also effective.Magnetic pulses can get deeper than surgeon could.
There you can find more infomation magneto-therapy.eu
|
Tags: alternative
Quick Reply