Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

line from head to scrotum ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hey guys I'm 16 and I have a few questions about the penis. I have a purpleish line going from my head to my scrotum on the underside of my penis is that normal?

Also I have some white/yellow stuff under my foreskin that smells bad, should I clean that?

And I have a sort of connector from my actual penis to my foreskin so I cant peel it back the whole way, is that normal?

Thanks alot for any help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 22nd, 2008
Experienced User
its normal i got it yes clean it you will be ok
|

User Profile
replied September 22nd, 2008
Supporter
The line from the head of your penis to your scrotum is perfectly normal. The yellow/white stuff under your foreskin is normal too. It's called smegma and it's a good idea to clean it as much as possible. As for the connector preventing you from retracting your foreskin all the way... if it's uncomfortable for you to retract fully because of this, it might be a case of frenulum breve. It's a condition that is easily treated with a visit to the doctor.
|
Quick Reply