Hello! I have a question about some symptoms I've been experiencing that have been going on for at least 6 years, but seem to be getting worse. I recently thought to put them together and noticed a trend. They are:
1) my limbs fall asleep very easily
2) my limbs randomly go numb
3) at times my knees and ankles completely go out and I'll fall down, my wrists as well when I am lifting up with them
4) I get these sharp quick pains in my temple that kind of throws everything briefly out of focus
5) about once a month I will completely blank out...my whole body feels out of focus, my eyesight is blurry, I'm unable to respond and feel like I'm about to fall over. This will last for about 3 to 5 minutes
I am otherwise healthy. I am a 23 yo female, I am in an excellent weight range, and I have no issues with blood pressure, cholesterol, no immunity issues, etc. My hemoglobin levels are sometimes low. The only serious medical issues I have had was a cholecystectomy due to biliary dyskinesia in Oct '09.