Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Yeast Infection Forum

Likely yeast infection & super tender nipples

Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....
nself-diagnosis, but with it improving, that gives me some hope. I've also had incredibly tender nipples that are painful to touch for the last 3 days. To be honest, I can't remember them ever hurting so much. In my research, I have not found breast tenderness as a symptom of a yeast infection. However, my husband found that having both is a possible sign of pregnancy. We tried a test tonight, but I just finished my period a week ago, and we haven't had sex in about 2 weeks. I'm beginning to think it's too early for a pregnancy test to be effective, if that's the case, especially since i've had my period. I've also had a giant amount of stress the last month due to losing my job and my father to brain cancer just this last week. So I've missed a few birth control pills, but only a single day at a time. I'm not sure if it's stress or what. I'm just concerned as I've never had a yeast infection or this much pain localized to my breasts. Any help would be appreciated. I'll probably try another pregnancy test in the morning.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 24th, 2011
Ugh. This cut off the first part of my post. I was saying I've done research & I have what I am almost sure is a yeast infection & have started a 3-day treatment, was not sure of the self-diagnosis, but the itching and redness have went down, the discharge is still there.
|

replied February 14th, 2014
Did you end up being pregnant? I am experiencing the exact same thing.
|