Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

light staining after 10 days of my period

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
i am 22 year unmarried.
*i used to have irregelar periods.last month i had a health chek up ..no PCO,thyroid level normal,Hb ok.
*30th june,7th august,19th sep are my recent dates.and for every period bleeding lasts for 7 days on average.
Problem is from 28th sep i am getting thick brown discharge like an indication of 1st day mensuration .but it stains, not mensuration ..from 4 days it stains my pad ...is there any problem...please inform me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2010
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum.
The discharge does seem abnormal. You already had a period in September. If it is continuing for more than 10 days then get a check done. It could suggest other abnormalities. A repeat evaluation might be necessary for you.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Menstruation , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.